Monday, July 23, 2007

Veintitres de Julio

Today we printed out several of the photos that I have taken of the locals. We will be on a mission for the next two weeks to search for these people and give them the photos of themselves. It shouldn’t be hard. It’s a small town and everyone is “same-time, same-place” around here. We’ll find the bread man cycling down the street around 6pm, the kids in the marketplace will be at their parent’s vegetable booth all day, the neighbor boys are always sitting on the curb down the street, and the barrio children are always playing outside in the dirt. They will all be thrilled to have photos of themselves, I just know it.

But since I didn’t take any photos today, I shall post some images I took several weeks ago of a school parade.










No comments: